St. Luke MET & Call Process
MET stands for Mission Exploration Team and also refers to the process the team and the congregation will thoughtfully complete prior to the calling of a new Pastor in Ministry. This process can take congregations three months to one year or more (per Synod guidance).
The process will give St. Luke the opportunity to review and assess our mission and ministry needs. This work sets the Call Committee and Bishop up for greater success in finding the right candidate that fits the needs of our St. Luke congregational family. The MET process helps to essentially define the job description and qualities needed by a candidate.
The MET team meets every 4th Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm in the Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday, November 15 - Second Listening Session immediately following the 9:30 am service
- Sunday, October 11 - Sunday, November 1 - weekly congregational questions to gain YOUR valuable input into the process - please submit your timely response electronically or on paper inserts
- Please don't wait - submit your responses on weekly basis; contact the office if you are in need of the survey link emailed on Monday mornings
- St. Luke Wall of History is up for your viewing in the Fellowship Hall or on our YouTube channel - Wall of History
- Sunday, October 11 - First Listening Session held with the congregation to explain the MET process and answer congregational questions/concerns (Thank you for so many who attended!)